Thursday, December 18, 2014

Special Request: Crop Top & Open Back Dress

I usually add new posts on Wednesdays but this week has been busy and I let it slide one day. I apologize. Hope you still enjoy the post. :)

    * In the past, I've helped Ms. NT with a number of alterations to pants, skirts, tops and a blazer. Recently, she asked me to make her a long-sleeve crop top and an open back dress similar to the ones here, here and here. Hurrah!!! She gave me a very lovely yellow and red fabric and yes, I was really particular about how I matched up the pattern across the different pieces of the outfits.
  ** Enjoy the pictures below.
*** Check us out on Instagram @zichie_designs.



Crop Top
Ready for Fitting


Final
Closure is an upside-down invisible zipper at the back.



Dress
Ready for Fitting



Final
Closure is a matching covered button at the top of the open back and an invisible zipper at the bottom.
Brown faux leather was added as the sides of the bodice and the strip at the hem. 





2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed reading your post. we will bookmark your blog for future refernece. I want to encourage one to continue your Great post affordable bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete