Friday, March 11, 2016

Family Affair

Hello there,

In December, I talked with a lovely lady who wanted me to make a skirt for her and matching skirts for her little princesses. She said there was no hurry so we took some time going back and forth online until she found the fabric she wanted. In January, when I went to get the measurements, it turned into the skirts plus vests and bow-ties for her king and prince and a pair of shorts for the prince.
I'm really grateful for the opportunity.

Enjoy the pictures below.
** I pressed the clothes before delivery; please excuse the creases below. **

All Together

King - Vest & Bow Tie

 

Queen - Gathered Skirt


Prince - Vest, Bow-Tie and Shorts


Princesses - 2-Tier Circle Skirts with Netting


Father & Son Set



Some Smooth Jazz






No comments:

Post a Comment