Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ZCD @ SAANE 2015

Hello there

The same client (Ms. N) from my previous YAPPIES post (link) invited me to partner up and share a vendor table at a SAANE event last Saturday (June 13) and below are pictures from the event.
SAANE = Semi-Annual African Networking Event

I would like to say a big THANK YOU one of my favorite men. It was his birthday and we had made plans. Being the great supporter he is, he delayed our plans and said I could not miss this opportunity. Thanks, Boss.

** Enjoy pictures from the event below.
*** Follow us on Facebook (Zichie Designs) and Instagram (@zichie_designs and @e_fazion) or email (zichiedesigns[at]gmail.com).



What My Dress Form Wore
(Ms. N made the tote bags)


My Side of The Table


Her Side of the Table


My Partner Wearing Her ZCD Dress


A Friend With Her ZCD Clutch From the YAPPIES Event


Nice Decor


Of Course, I Wore ZCD (Ankara Border Skirt)


No comments:

Post a Comment