Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ZCD @ YAPPIES Sharing Their Creative Sides

* Hello there ...

The last 2 weeks have been looooong weeks. One of my clients makes pillows, pillow cases and other home decor items. Both of us belong to a meetup.com group called YAPPIES (Young African Philly Professionals) and she had an idea to host a meetup event to give some folks a chance to show and sell their handiwork. She asked me to be one of the sellers a few months ago so I thought I had enough time to make a bunch of stuff for sale.

Well, it came down to T-2 weeks and I wasn't a tenth of the way through my 'to-sew' list (*sigh*). I put in a lot of long days to take care of custom orders as well as prep for the showcase and in the end, I had t-shirts, jewelry and purses to sell as well as some outfits to display as samples.

I think it went well - enough that I agreed to partner with my lovely client at another event on June 13th. :)
Let the long days continue ...

** Enjoy pictures from the event below.
*** Follow us on Facebook (Zichie Designs) and Instagram (@zichie_designs and @e_fazion) or email (zichiedesigns[at]gmail.com).

T-shirts and Sample Rack




Purses (the best sellers of the day)



Bowties
(Plus the pillows by Ms. N)



 

Jewelry






Mixing and Mingling :)
(I'm the one in the African print and lace peplum top)





No comments:

Post a Comment